Some individual & certificate courses have restricted access please fill out the Course Approval Signup Form to ensure eligibility before purchasing the course.

Q. I am a veterinarian. What is the right program for me?

A. As a vet, you are entitled to enroll in the Certified Equine Rehabilitation Therapist program at ARI. This certification entitles you to be a certified Rehab therapist. And you can continue your education with ARI by enrolling in our Continuing Education seminars.

Q. I am a Physical Therapist licensed in another country. Can I enroll in your program?

A. Yes, we accept Veterinarians, Physical Therapists, Veterinary Technicians, and Physical Therapist Assistants from other countries if they submit proof of licensure, registration, or certification in the country where they are employed.

Q. What are the licensing requirements for my state?

A. Every state has a Veterinary Practice Act and a Physical Therapy Act. Some states are more lenient than others when it comes to Physical Therapists working with animals. We advise all of our students to familiarize themselves with both practice acts in their states.

Q. Do I have to complete the certification courses in a particular order?

A. Yes, for the Certification tracks. Intro to Equine Rehabilitation is the first course for both programs. The subsequent modules can be taken in any order. Call the Institute for details about your specific situation.

Q. Do I have to pay the full tuition at the time I register for a course?

A. Call ARI for details and special arrangements