Skip to content
Because of these Great ARI Features
- Because we offer veterinary, chiropractic and physical therapy professionals the premier training in equine rehabilitation available today.
- Because the ARI offers a unique learning environment — challenging and collaborative.
- Because our students get hands-on experience learning state-of-the-art rehabilitation techniques and ways to integrate them successfully into their practices.
- We offer two rehab certifications. The Certified Equine Rehabilitation Therapist (CERT) is for Veterinarians, Chiropractors and Physical Therapists. The Certified Equine Rehabilitation Assistant (CERA) is for Veterinary Technicians and Physical
- Therapist Assistants & Bs Equine Science graduates.
- Our faculty members are top-notch. They are recognized leaders in their fields — and they love to teach. They also have their own practices, conduct research and continue their education. They understand the business of equine rehabilitation as well as the science of it.
- Our classes are kept small — a maximum of 25. Students benefit from the expertise of multiple instructors and teaching assistants. Hands-on activities are emphasized. Final exams are sent to students via email and collaboration is encouraged.
- A single case study is required for CERT & CERA candidates, and it is reviewed by the entire faculty.
- The Horses — Polo Ponies, Eventers, Jumpers, Dressage, Hunters, Western Pleasure, and Barrel Racers – all horses of every discipline – the fabulous and the broken are an essential part of every class. Equine athletes of every stripe. These four-legged teachers provide our students with real-life lessons in equine anatomy and rehabilitation.
- Continuing education opportunities are available.
- Equine Massage Therapy Certification is offered.
- Housing is available on-site for most classes.
- 15 minutes from Wellington the home of the Winter Equestrian Festival, Global Dressage Festival, Palm Beach
- International Polo, and more.